My Property



ANNYEONG CHINGU...........
wahhhh..........it's has been long time seen i've updated this blog..huhuhu
hah.....in this post i wanna share about my last visit in my old school during M.A.C....
*actually this i should post this story few months past but i could'nt due to some problem..*
This event were held on 18 May 2013 at 
SMK TUNKU AMPUAN NAJIHAH ,SEREMBAN.....
*my previous school....*
 
I don't have much words to say.....
so...I just showed with those pictures,oke.......
*not so many pictures.....huhu:'(*



*my sis also known as "makcik"...heheh..Farhah Izzati




*my "moyang"....hehe Azmiera Afiqah*

*my dearest friend hehehe...Syaidatul Dianah + Nuuru Izzati*

*with my bestie,Ummu and my dearest senior, Kak Fyzah..:)*

*gwiyomi..>_<*



I miss all of them.....
Hope we can meet in the future.....

♪Welcome♪
Welcome to Inspirit's World! Hope you find happiness here :)
HAVE A BLAST


♪Wanna Some Cake?♪

♪Visitor Come Here♪


♪Free Spot♪
You can give something here!

♪Credits♪
Basecode : Riyukko
Someone Who Help Me :
Header : Riyukko
Image : Google
Owner : SapphireGirl