My Property



ANNYEONG CHINGU........

It has been long time seen I last updated this blog,right????
mmm......what i wanna share about??

yeahhh.......
school holidays have started......
this is what all the student happy about include me,of course......hehe
during this holidays,many things we wanna to do......

BUT.....
one thing that never be apart from a student is....
homeworks......

hahaha.......
as for me....during this holiday I had a lot of homeworks......huhu :[ 
✉ add maths paperwork.
✉ chemistry paperwork.
✉ physics paperwork.
 powerpoint/movie maker for b.melayu.
 presentation for history.
 material for english oral test.
 mind map for psk.


hmmm.....a lot of them......
i hope i can finish it....
pray for me ok....

that's all....
ADIOS!! 

♪Welcome♪
Welcome to Inspirit's World! Hope you find happiness here :)
HAVE A BLAST


♪Wanna Some Cake?♪

♪Visitor Come Here♪


♪Free Spot♪
You can give something here!

♪Credits♪
Basecode : Riyukko
Someone Who Help Me :
Header : Riyukko
Image : Google
Owner : SapphireGirl